Join us for the first annual Community Health and Wellness Night at the Lacomb School gym on March 22 from 5:00 to 7:00.
There will be approximately 30 community agencies on-hand to help families connect to resources in the area. Some of the most exciting groups are:
- The American Red Cross – disaster preparedness
- Jackson Street Youth Shelter – services and resources for at-risk youth
- Lebanon Fire Department – bike safety, fire alarms, child car seat checks
- Linn County Department of Health Services – Youth Mental Health First Air, suicide prevention, substance abuse prevention
- Live Longer Lebanon – community wellness
- Oregon Department of Veteran Affairs
- Samaritan Health Services
- OSU Master Gardeners
- Boys and Girls Club
- Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts
- Medicaid/Medicare assistance
We will also have a massage therapist available for chair massages!
Snacks will be served and door prizes will be available. There will be a crafts and activity table for the younger crowd. Join us for a night of family fun on March 22!